Monday, October 19, 2015

can't resist cute cat themed makup (paul & joe, too cool for school)

I am sort of on a shopping ban on makeup (at least until the Sephora VIB sale in November) but I couldn't resist getting the new Paul & Joe Limited Edition Cat Lipstick.  It's too cute!  I was literally in a waiting room flipping through magazines when I saw the lipstick in an Allure magazine (I think).  I basically squealed like a crazy person and then when I got home, started searching online.  Apparently it's not available in the U.S. yet so I ordered it from the asos website - see here





I just got it but I still can't bear to use it - what if I mess up the cute little cat face??  



I also got a cute "cat" lip gloss from too cool for school while I was in Tokyo.  It's a nice rosy pink color but let's be serious... I didn't buy it for the product...



Yes, packaging totally matters to me.   Especially irresistible cat packaging.  

No comments:

Post a Comment