Sunday, October 4, 2015

pig stud earrings from henri bendel


Do you ever have a piece of jewelry that just makes you smile every time you wear it because it's just so darn cute?  

I was at Henri Bendel (in the Beverly Center) last week to pick up a gift and I couldn't resist these pig earrings for myself.  They are too cute!  I think they are on sale now for around $34.

At my age, I do usually invest in fine jewelry and I have a few jewelers that I really trust.  However, it's fun to try out new trends with costume jewelry.  I think Henri Bendel has incredibly well made costume jewelry.  I've had some pieces for years and they haven't tarnished or warped at all.  It's my go-to for fun jewelry, and also for 'travel' jewelry when I don't want to wear my real stuff abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment